Sunday, January 25, 2009

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace,
originally uploaded by davebrosha.
grace is defined in several terms but the one i am focusing on is this one;
the freely given, unmerited favor and love of God.
how often do you get something that is freely given and unmerited? you don't except for the love of God. this morning i awakened around 5am and spent a little time with God in prayer and just conversation. it is through His grace that i am alive and through His grace i find my purpose. recently i have been seeking His plans for me instead of my plans. not an easy thing to do but something that i want to learn as much as i can about. how do i know His plan for me? how do i know that what i am doing is in His plans for me or not? i don't know that i ever really know His plans for me except that, i believe, if i continue to ask, seek & knock that He will give me the guidance i need. i miss the path quite a bit, but with His grace i am always shown the light to return. i don't know about you but this is what gets my motor running. i have seen His grace and it is amazing! and it is free and unmerited. wow, i am so unworthy but He loves me just the way i am. how does anyone live without Him? they don't

No comments: