Sunday, July 09, 2006

inspiration

God is up to something big in His Sons' church known as truenorth or i am smokin' something 'cause i know i'm still high!! todays services were so powerful, so intensely worshipful, i know God was all over that place. people didn't want to leave. i have never spoken to so many people in one sunday in my life. everybody was into community. i love the community of Christ. people wanting to embrace, communicate, and truly love one another. you could feel it. i am so excited with what is happening right before our eyes. it is His inspiration.

3 comments:

Paulo J said...

thanks for your comments on the blog & coming to talk to me today in person. i had an awesome day spending time with my tnc family! you're right, something big is happening...

Paulo J said...

There are different ways God works in our lives, but it is the same God who does the work through all of us.
1 Corinthians 12:6 NLT

Brent Douglas said...

Intoxicating You are to me
Illuminating You are to see
Truly breathtaking You are to breathe
Sending my head spinning You are, You see

And I've lost my mind, I'm sure to find
Need to apologize for my
Lack of inhibition, for my belligerent condition
But with You this near I'm dizzy

And now I find a blurry line
Here between You and I
Raise the cup, drink 'til I'm full
Sing 'til I can't, 'til my voice is gone
And my head is spinning

If I'm out of my mind it's You, You
'Cause I'm crazy in love with You, You
Inebriated by You, You
'Cause I'm head over heels with You, You


*CROWDER*

I think I'm on the brink of something large
Maybe like the breaking of the dawn
Maybe like a match being lit
Or the sinking of a ship
Letting go gives a better grip


*CROWDER* again...

Great things are coming and He already knows!